SOS Children’s Villages work in more than 133 countries to support families and help children at risk grow up in a loving home. In Nigeria, SOS Children’s Villages has been active since 1973 and has presence in Isolo-Lagos, Owu-Ijebu, Ogun State, Gwagwalada-Abuja, Jos-Plateau State, Ibadan-Oyo State and Kaduna-Kaduna State.
Job Location: Borno State
Position Overview: The Role of the Administration and Logistics Officer is to provide the location office with quality facility management; including liaising with heads of units/departments and staff to identify their facilities related needs, propose and manage cost-effective solutions/services; supporting the work of the Programme Unit in service monitoring and supplier management, ensuring that the required standards are maintained, providing administrative support to enable departments/units to function effectively and efficiently.
- Facility Service Monitoring and follow up to ensure compliance with standards
- Supervising the use of the Borno State Office Vehicles and assets
- Location Office and Store Management
- Admin & Logistics Filing System and support
Education required: Bachelor’s degree
Experience & Skills required:
- 2 years proven administrative experience
- Proven ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Experience and regular use of Microsoft Office applications and internet
- Experience in handling sensitive information
Proficient in English: verbal, written and presentation.
Click here to apply for this role.